Westphal Präzisionstechnik assembly lines
Individual, complex assembly lines for industrial customers
Westphal Präzisionstechnik sees itself as a system supplier of automated assembly systems and test systems for (global) industrial customers mainly from the mobility and electronics sectors.
We integrate different types of transport systems for customer components, e.g. on belts or with robots. We use commercially available technologies, such as welding, screwing, glueing, sealant application, greasing, oiling, labeling and many more.
The assembly lines below represent an extract from our portfolio.
Injection molded parts
of hydro bearings with
integrated dry filling
- manual part feeding
- calibration of hydro bush
- laser measuring system
- dry filling of hydro bush with force controlled hole closing with ball
- anyfeeder: automatic part feeding of different parts
- transport of hydro bush by transfer system and 4 robots
- dynamic load test
- stations to equip the line with parts (on work piece carrier)
- automatic double stations with conveyor system
- each station with local touch panel
Safety relevant part with specific requirements to safety, availability and integrity
- automatic screwing
- greasing with robot
- integrated cameras and camera sensors
- optical control for each part to be assembled